January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since when have we invested in players for the long term with a plan?
It's been so piecemeal for decades
A true disgrace of top down thinking

Would not bother me one iota, if we bought no one this transfer window, as long as we sold only the dregs of the squad. These ffp charges are doing my head in and i have no appetite for making it any worse.

This is odd. I kinda thought if Danjuma left maybe this was the person that would come in. Seems odd to sign a new contract when you’re not playing though and have been begging to leave.

I’ve also so far not understood the Chemiti signing. We are/were close to the wind, need senior players and we bought a young kid who hasn’t even played. It all seems a little bit weird to me. What was the actual point? Unless they are thinking they will het
20/30m for him in the future.

This is odd. I kinda thought if Danjuma left maybe this was the person that would come in. Seems odd to sign a new contract when you’re not playing though and have been begging to leave.

I’ve also so far not understood the Chemiti signing. We are/were close to the wind, need senior players and we bought a young kid who hasn’t even played. It all seems a little bit weird to me. What was the actual point? Unless they are thinking they will het
20/30m for him in the future.

Theyl sell him eventually mate, just quiets him down on more Wonga really, he was only a year into a long contract anyway. Maybe anticipating him paying in the Euros and his profile growing after the summer.

Far from giving up on Chemiti, I like to see him front facing with a few chances, I’ve a sneaky feeling he’s a very good finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.