January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS. Everyone sh*ting the bed over Fraser. Marc Albrighton won a title with Leicester and is a similar player.

The point is this. If Dyche has a plan and knows the attributes of each player he needs in each position to make us greater than the sum of our parts, then I trust him to sign what he needs.

If Fraser puts in an honest shift every game, helps his full back and whips in the odd cross for DCL and is part of a definite plan, then all for it.

FFS. Everyone sh*ting the bed over Fraser. Marc Albrighton won a title with Leicester and is a similar player.

The point is this. If Dyche has a plan and knows the attributes of each player he needs in each position to make us greater than the sum of our parts, then I trust him to sign what he needs.

If Fraser puts in an honest shift every game, helps his full back and whips in the odd cross for Dominic Calvert-Lewin and is part of a definite plan, then all for it.
I understand the logic but it would still be galling to replace the outgoing player with someone the buying team considers to be not good enough.

If Fraser puts in an honest shift every game, helps his full back and whips in the odd cross for Dominic Calvert-Lewin and is part of a definite plan, then all for it.

…that’s a bit strong.

it’s a footy forum where posters have opinions about footballers. If they have a view on Fraser it’s perfectly reasonable to communicate it without feeling the need to soil bedsheets.

For me, the young lad at Sheffield United is the type of progressive signing we need to make, it’s just a shame he’s not keen on us. We don’t want to waste the Gordon monies on more ordinary players. I think Fraser is ordinary.

The same Ryan Fraser that terrorises us everytime we come up against him...Be a good signing end of.

…that’s a bit strong.

it’s a footy forum where posters have opinions about footballers. If they have a view on Fraser it’s perfectly reasonable to communicate it without feeling the need to soil bedsheets.

For me, the young lad at Sheffield United is the type of progressive signing we need to make, it’s just a shame he’s not keen on us. We don’t want to waste the Gordon monies on more ordinary players. I think Fraser is ordinary.
Exactly. When we can’t wait to get rid of them in the summer. We don’t need more of these.

We need to get over our vanity. We were spoiled with vanity managers and players and what did that get us? Fraser isn’t flash but he’ll graft, plus he’ll pop up with a goal or too. He is also available so will be cheap.

…that’s a bit strong.

The sentiment in my post Eggs is that now is the time for calm and trust in Dyche. We have had plenty of reasons to not be calm and to not trust our hierarchy, but whoever we sign will now hopefully be with a plan in mind.

Of course I would prefer us to sign the next big thing, but as Newcastle did last January, we just need to sign to survive. We can as long as there is a plan and we stick to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.