January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's doesn't mate...this "preparing for the championship" shout is getting tiresome. Ryan Fraser is Premier league footballer and has been playing Premier league football for a good few season.

100% this. People forget that if you sign a player from a foreign league with no Premier League experience, it takes time for them to settle. Time we don't have..

The quick decline of Everton FC started when the club made Dominic Calvert-Lewin the main striker. As long as this imposter is starting games the club is doomed .

After the week we've had and you point the finger of blame at DCL.

YOU squire, are everything wrong with the fanbase.

…that’s a bit strong.

For me, the young lad at Sheffield United is the type of progressive signing we need to make, it’s just a shame he’s not keen on us. We don’t want to waste the Gordon monies on more ordinary players. I think Fraser is ordinary.
I think you're extra-ordinary, eggs

Joao Pedro would probably be close to the full Gordon fee but he’s a fantastic footballer - would be worth it imo. Second striker who can do it all.

…that’s a bit strong.

it’s a footy forum where posters have opinions about footballers. If they have a view on Fraser it’s perfectly reasonable to communicate it without feeling the need to soil bedsheets.

For me, the young lad at Sheffield United is the type of progressive signing we need to make, it’s just a shame he’s not keen on us. We don’t want to waste the Gordon monies on more ordinary players. I think Fraser is ordinary.

Personally I'd go:
Beto - £15m
Sulemana - Loan (if we can get him)
Tete - Loan (if we can get him)
And spend the rest of the time testing Sheffield Uniteds resolve over N'Diaye

Some reports say Ndiaye turned us down and others say the bid of £20mil was rejected.

FIrst signing for me would be Joao Pedro for a similar fee to what we paid for Richarlison.

He can also play on the left/right so a sensible signing.

I think we could spend more than the £40mil received...bring him in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.