January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting.gif

I think Gykores would be a great signing. Definitely has something about him.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone like loftus cheek came in on loan.

Spence would be a great addition as a full back as well.

Just need to somehow get a first 11 that gets enough points from 18 games to keep us up. That’s the only remit.
Think we need a left back more, with Patterson back soon , can’t believe vinagre is still here

How many incomings do we need for a 442?

Probably 3.

But 2 quality signings transform this team.
Hope you are right, I would say we need a winger, cm and cf. Antonio doesnt inspire me - sooner see Simms given a proper chance.

You can tell we are not using the dof model properly again - you can still sign players without a manager if we were doing it right.

As usual at EFC, it’s an omnishambles with the benny hill theme tune playing in the background.

Has to be incomings today, just a disgrace. Hoping for a bit more than Antonio tbh.

It’s criminal that we’ve done absolutely nothing but sack a manager and balls up a loan move the entire window, considering our position.

Sack the board; sell the club.
Has to be nothing...

This is Everton...

How I’d spend some of the Gordon money:
Gykores - £15 mil
Fraser/Elanga - Loan

Then try and get a creative midfielder on loan from Europe.
Think the rumour was thatTen Hag blocked the Elanga loan due to the club being in chaos.....how he thought that was out of the ordinary i dont know. But, maybe with Dyche in they can reestablish the loan.

Hope you are right, I would say we need a winger, cm and cf. Antonio doesnt inspire me - sooner see Simms given a proper chance.

You can tell we are not using the dof model properly again - you can still sign players without a manager if we were doing it right.

As usual at EFC, it’s an omnishambles with the benny hill theme tune playing in the background.
Look how well Antonio played against us last week. That's exactly what we need up front someone to run the channels and hold the ball up. Dcl can't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.