January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the window closes on Tuesday, and we are playing Arsenal in a week, and we have bought no players, sold Gordon, and have no manager...

I have no doubt we are not getting relegated.

So the window closes on Tuesday, and we are playing Arsenal in a week, and we have bought no players, sold Gordon, and have no manager...

I have no doubt we are not getting relegated.
Its hard but have faith! I expect players are being diacussed whilst pen is being put to paper on the new manager. I would be suprised if that had not come up in conversation.

Really worried we will find a decent striker. Doubt Antonio will come with their injuries and selling to a rival.
And Coventry won't welcome us with open arms to get their star man unless we spend silly money or throw in Simms. And I don't want Fraser pleaseee the Rennes lad but he may not be a Dyche player

Really worried we will find a decent striker. Doubt Antonio will come with their injuries and selling to a rival.
And Coventry won't welcome us with open arms to get their star man unless we spend silly money or throw in Simms. And I don't want Fraser pleaseee the Rennes lad but he may not be a Dyche player

….I think the problem with Simms is he can’t play for another club this season. Once he had a 10min cameo off the bench for us, it limited his game time to us or Sunderland. Not very clever but what you’d expect from our hierarchy.

Moyes has stated Antonio is staying put this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.