January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is going to pay that for him this summer. He isn’t on that level right now. He could be in the future, but he’s not there yet. I think he’s had a very mixed season and is still settling into top level football.
If Chelsea and Arsenal get involved it will be for more than Richarlison went for last summer. I agree he isn't worth that yet but that doesn't mean they won't overpay.

Nobody is going to pay that for him this summer. He isn’t on that level right now. He could be in the future, but he’s not there yet. I think he’s had a very mixed season and is still settling into top level football.

Brighton rated Caicedo at £80mil and didnt entertain £60mil+ for him.

Onana is at least in that bracket.

Swap out Tom Davies for that lil' livewire on the ladies' team, Jess Park. Be the first club to field a woman in the first team (I think?)!

If only...physically she'd get murdered, unfortunately.

Brighton rated Caicedo at £80mil and didnt entertain £60mil+ for him.

Onana is at least in that bracket.

He isn’t right now imo.

Not even close…. Potentially though, but he has to earn that!

Ive quoted myself above as well here...

Just to double check im reading this correctly, you think Onana isnt above / level with Caicedo valuation wise?

Quite surprised at that...Id be surprised if stats supported this view.

2nd best player on the pitch (lukaku scored a hatrrick) in a number of media reports last match. Likely to start against Germany tonight for Belgium.

For me i think Evertonians are undervaluing him.

Ive quoted myself above as well here...

Just to double check im reading this correctly, you think Onana isnt above / level with Caicedo valuation wise?

Quite surprised at that...Id be surprised if stats supported this view.

2nd best player on the pitch (lukaku scored a hatrrick) in a number of media reports last match. Likely to start against Germany tonight for Belgium.

For me i think Evertonians are undervaluing him.

No, I don’t think he’s anywhere near that level yet.

Does not get involved enough for me, got a head like a 50p can only think of one outstanding game that was v Arsenal at home. Needs a rest would like to see what Garner can do.

It was reported a few days ago, but I’ve just seen that Morelos from Rangers has been photographed in an Everton top whilst on international duty on Colombia.

Why would he do that?

He’s available on a free this summer.

Oh my god no, please, we’ve suffered enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.