January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very familiar with "linked" in this context, but what is tentatively linked? I know the first generally means false media garbage, but tentatively linked must be even weaker or perhaps far fetched garbage?

First time I’ve seen him but he looks good. Crap at shooting though so far.
Which is something he's usually good at.

He's a big lad and a decent finisher but has a good turn of pace and skill, so would provide more than just being a 'presence' if he doesn't score. Shame we couldn’t get him given our current predicament.

Admittedly it's the first time I've seen that Coventry striker, but he looks a really good player.

Leads the line well, runs in behind defences, assists, doesn't give defenders a moment's peace and scores goals.

On the balance of today's game I'd say he definitely looks premier league standard and if we are interested, just pay whatever Coventry want and get him

Liked the look of him a lot

We are very familiar with "linked" in this context, but what is tentatively linked? I know the first generally means false media garbage, but tentatively linked must be even weaker or perhaps far fetched garbage?

I said tentatively because I, personally, found it highly unlikely that Kamada would be interested in joining us when he would be guaranteed offers from Champions League clubs. Dortmund coming in for him has proven me right.

Admittedly it's the first time I've seen that Coventry striker, but he looks a really good player.

Leads the line well, runs in behind defences, assists, doesn't give defenders a moment's peace and scores goals.

On the balance of today's game I'd say he definitely looks premier league standard and if we are interested, just pay whatever Coventry want and get him

Liked the look of him a lot
Was excellent in the second half. Continues to bag goals. Nice finish at the end too.

Status
Not open for further replies.