January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's gonna be a lot of homework done between now and the summer thread by certain posters, just to be covered if things don't go our way...
The potential new lists and lists of players signing for us really is gonna be a sight for sorest of eyes 🫣

Absolutely bizarre that nothing at all has been mentioned and we’ve had to act like he doesn’t exist for 18 months yet we’ve heard every detail of the Mendy and Greenwood sagas.
I can say that as an american, its unfathomable to me that no ones allowed to talk about it, or allowed to speculate on it even if it wasnt as obvious to all as it seems.

Absolutely bizarre that nothing at all has been mentioned and we’ve had to act like he doesn’t exist for 18 months yet we’ve heard every detail of the Mendy and Greenwood sagas.
I suspect there is another element at play here that makes it not bizarre , I believe there are a few specific ‘legal reasons’ someone can’t be publicly named . Which would explain why it’s been treated like guess who .

Best Jan signings - guess who's first up?

Hard to disagree with!

I suspect there is another element at play here that makes it not bizarre , I believe there are a few specific ‘legal reasons’ someone can’t be publicly named . Which would explain why it’s been treated like guess who .
Yeah. At the risk of sounding like an ITK I work closely with a fella who's brother-in-law is a fitness coach at a particular club in Berkshire that may or may not play in blue and white hoops, and apparently said former Icelandic player was there recently. Based on what he told me it's sounds like a very complicated situation and it certainly explained why charges maybe haven't been pressed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.