January Transfer Window 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every pundit in the country is rightly having a go at us for not bringing in a proper front man and many questioning our over stocked midfield/number 10 situation.

This might not be the most popular suggestion - but Graziano Pelle would be a realistic option.

Played with Koeman back at Southampton. Scored 12 and 11 Prem goals in his two seasons there.

Shandong Luneng paid 12m pounds for him two years ago, he's 32 now, so offer them 12m again. I could see them accepting.

He'd be something to aim at for Sigurdsson's crosses. 6ft 4inches. He's on 250k a week though and would have to take a pay cut.

This might not be the most popular suggestion - but Graziano Pelle would be a realistic option.

Played with Koeman back at Southampton. Scored 12 and 11 Prem goals in his two seasons there.

Shandong Luneng paid 12m pounds for him two years ago, he's 32 now, so offer them 12m again. I could see them accepting.

He'd be something to aim at for Sigurdsson's crosses. 6ft 4inches. He's on 250k a week though and would have to take a pay cut.
Mate he is in China to give his body a rest, like all players who go there, plus why would he take a massive pay cut to come back to the prem.

That Italian fella we played the other day is a better option

We should go and take Swansea's new best player Alfie Mawson, the more I watch him the better I think he is getting. Possible future England centre back.

Status
Not open for further replies.