January Transfer Window 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before all the rumours and ITKs come out after reading the morning rags I'd like to make one defining statement.
We are NOT I repeat NOT signing Edison Cavani from PSG in Jan
He had 2 little spats with Neymar and now the papers are saying Neymar has told PSG to cell Cavani.
Pure fantasy

In some ways, welcome home Edinson! lol

I think I along with others jokingly said something along the lines of maybe Cavani is available now when they signed Neymar and Mbappe. I think this is conclusive proof the rumour writers from the papers definitely read fan forums for their next article.

(But seriously, Cavani yeah?)​

Before all the rumours and ITKs come out after reading the morning rags I'd like to make one defining statement.
We are NOT I repeat NOT signing Edison Cavani from PSG in Jan
He had 2 little spats with Neymar and now the papers are saying Neymar has told PSG to cell Cavani.
Pure fantasy

Why not start a Cavani thread and see what happens then ;)

Cavini would be another Falcao.

He wouldn't mate, problem with falcao was huge expectation placed on a player recovering from a massive injury that even with a stable club environment normally takes a season if regular games to recover from, he wasn't given that at United and same with Chelsea, so only when leaving sis he get his rehab in terms of finding regular games and fitness again.

27EEBEC700000578-0-image-a-13_1429870843779.jpg

He's wearing an Everton Blue coloured top and likes Goats.

This thing is ON Humans!!

My point was basically he did well at Wolfsburg over the duration of his time there.

I'd say he did okay, nothing more than that though mate, gea a third tier calibre player really - saying that we have players inferior starting up front no doubt (in terms of suiting the system)

Status
Not open for further replies.