January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what, once Gomes and Gbamin are fit, plus we add a centre half and another striker to the squad, we have the potential to be a decent side once again. Especially good given that literally all of Chelsea, United, Spurs and Arsenal are almost as bad as we currently are.
We are more than 2 players off competing. For me we need a RB, CB, CM. And another forward/wide player. And all 4 walk into the team and then we might challenge

Transfer nerds throw me some left footed right wingers we could possibly get please
Since we are obsessed with the Italian league, a few people that stand out to me are Under, Berardi, possibly Suso. im sure the guy from Juve, Bernardeschi, is looking to get regular football as well

Since we are obsessed with the Italian league, a few people that stand out to me are Under, Berardi, possibly Suso. im sure the guy from Juve, Bernardeschi, is looking to get regular football as well

I am in love with Melegoni too... Although he;s currently out long term so we won't be taking that punt.

He seems to have gone from a goalscoring midfielder to a deep lying mid and it doesn't suit his game in my opinion. He's a beast running with the ball, he doesn't do it enough anymore.

The 17-19 year old Barkley was so exciting and I would love a high energy, ball carrying midfielder that can beat a man and shoot from distance now .

Looking at teams that may go down, Bournemouth in Josh King and Ryan Fraser could be worth a hit. Not world beaters but an improvement on Walcott. Norwich have no one of interest and Villa will lose Grealish who I can give or take personally and not sure who else they have of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.