January Transfer Thread 2020

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £70m
Difficult to know whether to get shot of people in Jan or end of season.

With Gomez and Gbamin out, shipping out midfielders is risky especially if we have get past Leicester and RS in cups.

But at the end of the season I'd say there's a bit of a bus queue forming, including:

- Niase or Tosun (and we need a replacement)
- Wallcot
- MS
- Sigs
- Baningime (if we're not gonna play him)

I think Baines heads out this season anyway, and I'm really not sure about Iwobe and Kean up front either...

So there's a lot of headroom there salary and we'd get £100m for that lot anyway with a fresher squad to show for it.

Much more interested in the U21 / 23 additions we need to make...
I wouldn't sell Walcott. We barely have any wingers already.

MarcelsGoat

Clique Spokesperson
Difficult to know whether to get shot of people in Jan or end of season.

With Gomez and Gbamin out, shipping out midfielders is risky especially if we have get past Leicester and RS in cups.

But at the end of the season I'd say there's a bit of a bus queue forming, including:

- Niase or Tosun (and we need a replacement)
- Wallcot
- MS
- Sigs
- Baningime (if we're not gonna play him)

I think Baines heads out this season anyway, and I'm really not sure about Iwobe and Kean up front either...

So there's a lot of headroom there salary and we'd get £100m for that lot anyway with a fresher squad to show for it.

Much more interested in the U21 / 23 additions we need to make...
100m for these????

Lol

mikel_88

Player Valuation: £6m
Id keep baines again we have so many other positions that we need to spend money on cant get over how. We have lost are options at cm

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m
Scouting Bordeaux recently as per the media...

Links point to their centre midfielder Sissoko. 22 and 6'4, has a few france u21 caps.

In a similar manner to Sangare...brings height and power...

@Nymzee and @BlueToff may have an opinion...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks