January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult to know whether to get shot of people in Jan or end of season.

With Gomez and Gbamin out, shipping out midfielders is risky especially if we have get past Leicester and RS in cups.

But at the end of the season I'd say there's a bit of a bus queue forming, including:

- Niase or Tosun (and we need a replacement)
- Wallcot
- MS
- Sigs
- Baningime (if we're not gonna play him)

I think Baines heads out this season anyway, and I'm really not sure about Iwobe and Kean up front either...

So there's a lot of headroom there salary and we'd get £100m for that lot anyway with a fresher squad to show for it.

Much more interested in the U21 / 23 additions we need to make...
I wouldn't sell Walcott. We barely have any wingers already.

Difficult to know whether to get shot of people in Jan or end of season.

With Gomez and Gbamin out, shipping out midfielders is risky especially if we have get past Leicester and RS in cups.

But at the end of the season I'd say there's a bit of a bus queue forming, including:

- Niase or Tosun (and we need a replacement)
- Wallcot
- MS
- Sigs
- Baningime (if we're not gonna play him)

I think Baines heads out this season anyway, and I'm really not sure about Iwobe and Kean up front either...

So there's a lot of headroom there salary and we'd get £100m for that lot anyway with a fresher squad to show for it.

Much more interested in the U21 / 23 additions we need to make...

100m for these????

Lol

Id keep baines again we have so many other positions that we need to spend money on cant get over how. We have lost are options at cm

Scouting Bordeaux recently as per the media...

Links point to their centre midfielder Sissoko. 22 and 6'4, has a few france u21 caps.

In a similar manner to Sangare...brings height and power...

@Nymzee and @BlueToff may have an opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.