January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nothing like that, but ok.

You have your POV, I have mine, I think your POV is very wrong, you think my POV is very wrong, its the nature of a forum.

And I dont know how to bake a nice cake, but I know what a nice cake tastes like.

Ive played football all my life, so I think im able to judge what a footballer should look like, how many DoF jobs have you had mate?

:hayee:

And its ok for you to sit here and say you would gamble on somebody paying cash money, its not YOU thats left paying their wages for the next 6 months.

State of you/that.

More bemusement and laughter.

I look forward to quoting a lot of your posts with "it's ok for you to sit here and say that but...[insert lack of financial input or credentials]"

I very much look forward to addressing each point you make with vigour.

But again, I never said you couldnt pass judgement, I just said its easy for you to say you would gamble, when its not you paying the utter joke Striker, that will defo score today, 50 bags of sand a week if nobody takes the gamble.

He’s not been here long.

I feel you’re being unnecessarily harsh on Brands.
Brands has a question to answer. His decision to place 17 players out on loan, and therefore out of the reach of him being able to sell them to generate money for this month's window, was a massive error of judgement. It's effectively sidelined us in the transfer market and means that only the sale of a much needed player like Gueye, for example, can provide him with the cash to reinvest in January.

Brands has a question to answer. His decision to place 17 players out on loan, and therefore out of the reach of him being able to sell them to generate money for this month's window, was a massive error of judgement.

Depends though doesn’t it? Quite clearly nobody wanted or wants to buy them so why would you want them all here lingering about?

Status
Not open for further replies.