January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT

MARTINS MADRID EXIT?

Atletico Madrid winger Gelson Martins will be allowed to leave the Wanda Metropolitano this month, according to Marca.

Monaco are reportedly leading the race to sign the Portugal international.

I WANT

MARTINS MADRID EXIT?

Atletico Madrid winger Gelson Martins will be allowed to leave the Wanda Metropolitano this month, according to Marca.

Monaco are reportedly leading the race to sign the Portugal international.

Was it about £25-30m that they agreed to pay for him in the end?

He’d be a great signing.

It didnt last time, Hull only wanted a loan.

Again. 10th January - I think if the club waited we'd have had a knee jerk panic buy.

Every chance the Cardiff loan will be the same as Hull.

And its ok for you to sit here and say you would gamble on somebody paying cash money, its not YOU thats left paying their wages for the next 6 months.

What a pathetic shout that is. I look forward to quoting your comments on professional footballers ability and performance and asking what right have to pass judgement...

@Deco nailed it.

Loaning all of our unwanted players out, winding their contracts down and giving out freebies to clubs all over in a market where clubs are getting crazy fees for poor players.

Again. 10th January - I think if the club waited we'd have had a knee jerk panic buy.

Every chance the Cardiff loan will be the same as Hull.

What a pathetic shout that is. I look forward to quoting your comments on professional footballers ability and performance and asking what right have to pass judgement...

@Deco nailed it.

I didnt say you couldnt pass judgement, I just said its easy for us to say we would do this, we would do that, its not us being left with an asset not earning.

I didnt say you couldnt pass judgement, I just said its easy for us to say we would do this, we would do that, its not us being left with an asset not earning.

It's still a nonsense shout and a piss poor attempt to discredit an opinion. It's akin to "It's easy for you to criticise a players performance but your not a professional footballer are you"

It's still a nonsense shout and a piss poor attempt to discredit an opinion. It's akin to "It's easy for you to criticise a players performance but your not a professional footballer are you"

Its nothing like that, but ok.

You have your POV, I have mine, I think your POV is very wrong, you think my POV is very wrong, its the nature of a forum.

And I dont know how to bake a nice cake, but I know what a nice cake tastes like.

Ive played football all my life, so I think im able to judge what a footballer should look like, how many DoF jobs have you had mate?

:hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.