January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it probably doesn't mean a thing, but Stead is 31 and has had 10 clubs in his career, just think there is a reason why he has had that many clubs, maybe because he's not that good.The 3 clubs he played for in the prem, Blackburn, Sunderland and Sheff UTD, he played a total of 116 games in the prem and scored 18 goals.

So we are definitely just chilling this transfer window then?

Same it ever was...same it ever was

T-Heads_Once+In+A+Lifetime.gif

I know it probably doesn't mean a thing, but Stead is 31 and has had 10 clubs in his career, just think there is a reason why he has had that many clubs, maybe because he's not that good.The 3 clubs he played for in the prem, Blackburn, Sunderland and Sheff UTD, he played a total of 116 games in the prem and scored 18 goals.

I wasn't being sincere.

You have to admit, the majority that ppl on here shout about signing, due to a good first few months.....then go on to do nothing !?!
I know but he is one that I've been keeping an eye on myself for the last year since we where linked. I'm not saying you're wrong in general but I personally think Villa have signed a top 4 class player and will probably go to either Arsenal, Spurs or even City for decent money in 18 months.

Every player has one of those games where he looks a world beater especially when given time. The real test is consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.