2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was never getting game time under Benitez .
Without being able to say with certainty, I do think he'll have came in from the cold if he hadn't left in the window, but the ME window became the focus.

With COVID and everything else, we weren't risking him until all the windows had closed as it'd been agreed, by all parties, that moving was favourable.

Hi Mate, under the manager's tenure it has been requested that we drop this historical descriptor in favour of the new aims and objectives. For future reference please refer to Benetiz Everton as The School Of Running Around About A Lot. ?
Why have you forsaken me Snpadge?

You don't half talk some crap.

The post literally said that benitez didn't have time to try and talk him round. Of course he had time to try. Him deciding he doesn't want to try is a different matter.

Did you actually take that as being "haven't got 5 minutes sorry"..... If so I think you need to read things in the theme they are meant.

I'll make it easier for you. Benitez wasn't bothered about trying to talk him round. You wanna go? Get gone. I'll spend my time on people who want to be here.

Benitez if you stop frothing at the mouth in your hatred for him actually did a full presentation to brands etc as to what the problem was in the club, what he was going to do etc etc. That's how he got the job.......

I'm sorry that we can't buy up the likes of James, Zlatan, isco, and pander to their egos..... You will have to do with the likes of Andros and Gray who look like they wanna make a difference

What team do you support mate? Well it's a tough one really...... I loved Lukaku so I've got a soft spot for Chelsea now, now James is off to Qatar I've found myself up in the early hours watching him play .......

Status
Not open for further replies.