2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understand this argument. With the exception of richarlison and Calvert lewin, name another player in our team who looks like they want to be at Everton?

At least Rodriguez showed quality when he could be arsed playing.
None of the rest of the squad have told the official club channel “I only came because of Carlo Ancelotti - otherwise I wouldn’t have come”. Very disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion.

Alex Iwobi got crucified for taking a picture of a plane as he left for holiday during the close season. James seems to be able to do anything and his loyal band of followers forgive him.

Some have fallen hard and fast for this guy.

I seem to recall he got that free pass before the end of last season when he felt tired and bogged off on a plane, all smiles and Instagram pics.

He does not want to be here and has said almost as much. It’s not that hard to understand.

I don't think you're grasping why some of us want him to stay.

None of the rest of the squad have told the official club channel “I only came because of Carlo Ancelotti - otherwise I wouldn’t have come”. Very disrespectful to the club and fans in my opinion.

Alex Iwobi got crucified for taking a picture of a plane as he left for holiday during the close season. James seems to be able to do anything and his loyal band of followers forgive him.
Would you rather he told you "Everton is a big club" and it's his "dream to play for us"?

Everybody knows he only signed for ancelotti. It's silly to pretend otherwise. Did he ever look like a passenger when he played for us? The answer is no, and he contributed more than most of the wasters in the squad.

Would you rather he told you "Everton is a big club" and it's his "dream to play for us"?

Everybody knows he only signed for ancelotti. It's silly to pretend otherwise. Did he ever look like a passenger when he played for us? The answer is no, and he contributed more than most of the wasters in the squad.

Lazy perhaps, but never a passenger. Never scared of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.