2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I promise to speak with him if you try your best to speak to a female.
1632245694715.png

Some games call for different formations and tactics. As we have already seen this season. You need people who can do things others can't. His contributions to goals in only 23 games last season, is better than towsend has ever managed in a season before.

If you think rondon is going to be a great signing, your ambitions are seriously low. Which is pretty sad when you think about it.
My ambitions are not low - my ambition is for Everton to win something.....

Right now and for the past few years we have been an easy touch for lazy mercenaries who want to earn a few easy quid. You think we can win something like that? Because I know we can't

What is sad, is that fans of this club never used to care if your name was Alan Ball or michael ball ...... You put in a shift. Train hard, play hard. Now the FIFA laddies and YouTube fanatics pander to supposed superstars.

Right now and for the past few years we have been an easy touch for lazy mercenaries who want to earn a few easy quid. You think we can win something like that? Because I know we can't

What is sad, is that fans of this club never used to care if your name was Alan Ball or michael ball ...... You put in a shift. Train hard, play hard. Now the FIFA laddies and YouTube fanatics pander to supposed superstars.
Mate, we've signed Lonergan, Begovic, Townsend and Rondon. We're hardly building for a glorious future. Each one of those is a stopgap at best. The only exception is Gray who seems like a good bit of business and has a good few years in the tank.

Mate, we've signed Lonergan, Begovic, Townsend and Rondon. We're hardly building for a glorious future. Each one of those is a stopgap at best. The only exception is Gray who seems like a good bit of business and has a good few years in the tank.
Its the beginning.
This year is all about clearing out the deadwood, identifying targets and perhaps pushing for Europe. Next year should be about the defence and squad depth.
The road is long and hard, but our guide is experienced.

@alwaysblue - least you are getting your money’s worth for the thread sponsorship atm mate , grand total of 14 pages on the Delph thread by comparison lol

On topic - I’d prefer James to be staying but as soon as Ancelotti left it was likely and all but certain once Benitez was chosen he’d leave.

Some people have chemistry together, others don’t and even outside the rarified world of football it is often more trouble than it is worth to try overcome the differences.
I think the vast number of pages is more to do with my sponsorship of the thread. ?

Agree with everything you've said. I would like him to stay, but unfortunately he doesn't want to. If this is the case for any player, Everton have to find the quickest and most beneficial route out.

Quite honestly I could make case for Rondon in particular being exactly the type of lazy mercenary you seem desperate to avoid. Perhaps even Benitez himself falls into that category.

I'm glad we don't sign managers and players who are mercenaries anymore. You know, the sorts of people who might go off to retirement leagues in Asia or the Middle East.......

Quite honestly I could make case for Rondon in particular being exactly the type of lazy mercenary you seem desperate to avoid. Perhaps even Benitez himself falls into that category.

Rondon wanted to stay at Newcastle but they wouldn't pony up on the money so he went to China where he has friends.

Nothing wrong with that

Status
Not open for further replies.