2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he should be fresh for the weekend..

He's got to start because of how makeshift their defence is. Positionally they haven't got a clue and you'd struggle to find a better player to put balls in behind.

There is a huge onus Davies and Doucoure to compete though. If they don't, we might as well change James for a defender.

I swear you lot would be on KDBs back if he played for us.

In order for a player like james to shine he needs movement and protection.

Early in the season he had allan and doucs behind offering protection and dcl richy digne and even go-mesh all providing options and he was brilliant.

We didnt buy messi or ronaldo. Hes not gonna take on 5 men and stick one in the top bin from 30 yards. Hes a classy playmaker who needs a good cohesive side around him to play well.

Also hes our best player. So pack it in with the wooled up shouts

I swear you lot would be on KDBs back if he played for us.

In order for a player like james to shine he needs movement and protection.

Early in the season he had allan and doucs behind offering protection and dcl richy digne and even go-mesh all providing options and he was brilliant.

We didnt buy messi or ronaldo. Hes not gonna take on 5 men and stick one in the top bin from 30 yards. Hes a classy playmaker who needs a good cohesive side around him to play well.

Also hes our best player. So pack it in with the wooled up shouts

The day an actual superstar at their peak plays for this club like De Bruyne they'll be worshiped like a god. I haven't seen one person in this thread deny how much talent James has, it's just obvious he isn't the player he was.

The biggest problem is that if he was as good as you think he is he wouldn't be relying on the rest of the team to bring out the best in him, it'd be the other way round.

He must look around him at the players in our team and wonder what went so wrong in his career and how it's come to this.

From World Cup golden boot winner and darling of the Bernabau to having Iwobi, Coleman and Sigurdsson around him as team mates.

It's no wonder he doesn't bother running, because he knows as soon as he releases the ball to one of the many wastes of space in our side, they'll ultimately mess it up anyway and it'll have been a waste of energy to him making the run.

He's got to start because of how makeshift their defence is. Positionally they haven't got a clue and you'd struggle to find a better player to put balls in behind.

There is a huge onus Davies and Doucoure to compete though. If they don't, we might as well change James for a defender.

We just need someone to run in behind them. I’d deffo start King with his pace. Liverpool new centre back looked so slow the other day and Hendo isn’t the quickest.

We just need to have the confidence and belief to get at them and not just sit in our own half all match.

Status
Not open for further replies.