2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "funny" thing is you CONSTANTLY see the opposition stretching as far as they can and they are always about 6" away from the ball. It's like he knows exactly how hard and far to hit the ball regardless of the opposition.
There was a ball he played to Digne in one of the earlier season games which Digne couldn’t control unfortunately which went through a gap that just wasn’t there. Two players threw themselves across this non existent gap and still the ball went through. He is on another planet with passing, never seen anything like it.

There was a ball he played to Digne in one of the earlier season games which Digne couldn’t control unfortunately which went through a gap that just wasn’t there. Two players threw themselves across this non existent gap and still the ball went through. He is on another planet with passing, never seen anything like it.

It was against West Brom.

It was absolutely bloody magical that ball, the weight, speed, audacity to believe there was a gap to play it as there wasn't. If Digne had to took that in his stride he would have had an easy cross for another tap in.

It was against West Brom.

It was absolutely bloody magical that ball, the weight, speed, audacity to believe there was a gap to play it as there wasn't. If Digne had to took that in his stride he would have had an easy cross for another tap in.

There was a very similar one against Spurs as well I recall

Any job that interferes with our James watching is not a job worth keeping

I go back to work next weekend but if they don't give me the hours to watch Everton, the rational thing and only option is to quit. Clearly

100% mate.

Instead of sick pay I wonder if I can get Rodriguez pay. I refuse to miss a minute of this man's silky soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.