2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately his lack of work off the ball really isn´t helping. When you look at the top sides, they don´t carry any players. Everyone puts in a shift. We just aren´t good enough to give him the free role he probably needs.

Unfortunately his lack of work off the ball really isn´t helping. When you look at the top sides, they don´t carry any players. Everyone puts in a shift. We just aren´t good enough to give him the free role he probably needs.
I think he did more than enough tonight really. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention but it felt like to me a lot of the really bad stuff that happened wasn't coming from him.

I think he did more than enough tonight really. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention but it felt like to me a lot of the really bad stuff that happened wasn't coming from him.

I just wonder how much of an impact his lack of running off the ball has on the overall shape of the team. It´s a difficult situation because he absolutely needs to play due to the fact he´s our only creative outlet.

I just wonder how much of an impact his lack of running off the ball has on the overall shape of the team. It´s a difficult situation because he absolutely needs to play due to the fact he´s our only creative outlet.
I don't know that you can put today down to it. I mean I won't be rewatching the game but I thought he was back plenty. I just rewatched the goal to see if Godfrey should be excused for watching his guy wind up and shoot and James has tracked his man 50 yards to take away the option on that play. I thought he did that plenty today really.

Status
Not open for further replies.