• You can download GrandOldTeam's app on iOS here or Android here

2020/21 James Rodriguez

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £60m
The "funny" thing is you CONSTANTLY see the opposition stretching as far as they can and they are always about 6" away from the ball. It's like he knows exactly how hard and far to hit the ball regardless of the opposition.
There was a ball he played to Digne in one of the earlier season games which Digne couldn’t control unfortunately which went through a gap that just wasn’t there. Two players threw themselves across this non existent gap and still the ball went through. He is on another planet with passing, never seen anything like it.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
There was a ball he played to Digne in one of the earlier season games which Digne couldn’t control unfortunately which went through a gap that just wasn’t there. Two players threw themselves across this non existent gap and still the ball went through. He is on another planet with passing, never seen anything like it.

It was against West Brom.

It was absolutely bloody magical that ball, the weight, speed, audacity to believe there was a gap to play it as there wasn't. If Digne had to took that in his stride he would have had an easy cross for another tap in.

Furey1878

It was against West Brom.

It was absolutely bloody magical that ball, the weight, speed, audacity to believe there was a gap to play it as there wasn't. If Digne had to took that in his stride he would have had an easy cross for another tap in.

There was a very similar one against Spurs as well I recall

Saturday evening in the UK (well 5.30pm) which at least means I won't miss any of it due to work.

Any job that interferes with our James watching is not a job worth keeping

I go back to work next weekend but if they don't give me the hours to watch Everton, the rational thing and only option is to quit. Clearly

maccavennie

Any job that interferes with our James watching is not a job worth keeping

I go back to work next weekend but if they don't give me the hours to watch Everton, the rational thing and only option is to quit. Clearly

100% mate.

Instead of sick pay I wonder if I can get Rodriguez pay. I refuse to miss a minute of this man's silky soccer

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock