2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was our second best player after Allan, who was a cut above all game, and he was our most creative player by far and actually ran more today. He is not the one to blame today.
Honestly it really isn't clear to me that he was even more of a problem tracking back than Richarlison, who despite being usually reliable got caught out a few times that I can think of off the top of my head.

So why moan about people making excuses? lol
Sorry I don’t understand. I know the lad can play , but he is not doing it just now. If he is the player that everyone wants him to be then he dominates games and that is not happening right now yet people are blaming other players for not being at his level. He’s not in the game enough to say that at the minute.and there is an example in the post above

He's a lovely player but sometimes it's like playing with 10 men when he isnt interested

I don't think it's a case of he wasn't interested mate, but because the game was a bit of a frantic pace and we were on the back foot a lot of the time the game just passed him by. The games where he's looked absolutely boss was when we were on the front foot giving options in front of him.

Sorry I don’t understand. I know the lad can play , but he is not doing it just now. If he is the player that everyone wants him to be then he dominates games and that is not happening right now yet people are blaming other players for not being at his level. He’s not in the game enough to say that at the minute.and there is an example in the post above

He is a playmaker that needs movement from other players to do his thing. Without Digne, a poor Richy, and no Coleman, he has no one to do his thing. It's simple.

My only complaint is that he needs to shoot then. Can't do his through balls if no one is moving. So just shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.