2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he play on the left?

Not suggesting he should, just wondering if he's ever played there.

I mean, with that left foot of his, you could almost imagine him being a bit like Beckham out there. Give him half a yard, and boom, deadly delivery into the box for Dom.

Yes. He started his career playing on the left in Argentina and for Porto.

He could also play Gomes CM (did so at Bayern) position if we had a world beater at RW but then u will miss some of his impact offensively.

Had a dream last night that James was going to play in a band and everyone was so excited to hear him play guitar. "Man, he's so good at football!" Was a bit confusing, that part. Then James didn't like playing guitar during the show(there was only 3 Everton people watching) so he decided he wanted to play drums instead. Was playing "Heat of the Moment" by Asia. He rocked it. Then he took a fancy to my missus.

He's going to score 7 this weekend is my take.

Had a dream last night that James was going to play in a band and everyone was so excited to hear him play guitar. "Man, he's so good at football!" Was a bit confusing, that part. Then James didn't like playing guitar during the show(there was only 3 Everton people watching) so he decided he wanted to play drums instead. Was playing "Heat of the Moment" by Asia. He rocked it. Then he took a fancy to my missus.

Top tune tbf. My take is that James is going to assist Mina again at the weekend due to the ‘Do you remember when we used to dance’ line.
Not sure how you missed that really mate lol

That’s what interpreted from it aswell. 7 goals and you have anxiety the Mrs is cheating.

But 7 goals. Wow.

Keane and Mina. Wow.

James is up there with De Bruyne as the best player in the league . He’s the best number 10, he’s the most effective wide player even at walking pace, he could probably play deep lying creative mid and be the best in that position too.

Fantastic player with unbelievable quality.

Keane has been great and tbf mina has been good, but still has the odd mistake in him. But we've only kept one clean sheet and we've let in two 4 games on the trot, so they're clearly not the best centre backs in the league this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.