2020/21 James Rodriguez

helpimonfire

Player Valuation: £25m
index.jpg

twoblue

Player Valuation: £10m
Keane and Mina. Wow.

James is up there with De Bruyne as the best player in the league . He’s the best number 10, he’s the most effective wide player even at walking pace, he could probably play deep lying creative mid and be the best in that position too.

Fantastic player with unbelievable quality.

The best thing about him being walking pace is that he can't do that til he is 70 years old. What a future we have

John from Bootle

Player Valuation: £950k
Can he play on the left?

Not suggesting he should, just wondering if he's ever played there.

I mean, with that left foot of his, you could almost imagine him being a bit like Beckham out there. Give him half a yard, and boom, deadly delivery into the box for Dom.

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £60m
Can he play on the left?

Not suggesting he should, just wondering if he's ever played there.

I mean, with that left foot of his, you could almost imagine him being a bit like Beckham out there. Give him half a yard, and boom, deadly delivery into the box for Dom.
He can play anywhere behind the striker to be honest, wouldn’t impact his game whatsoever where his starting position is.

I think he’s on the right because Richarlison is more effective on the left and those crossfield balls to Digne and Richy have been incredible. He pretty much goes where he wants though, see him often coming deep to pick up the ball and start something too

John from Bootle

Player Valuation: £950k
He can play anywhere behind the striker to be honest, wouldn’t impact his game whatsoever where his starting position is.

I think he’s on the right because Richarlison is more effective on the left and those crossfield balls to Digne and Richy have been incredible. He pretty much goes where he wants though, see him often coming deep to pick up the ball and start something too

Yeah, like I say, I'm not suggesting he play there. Was just wondering if he's ever been asked to play as a 'disciplined' wide left with the purpose of whipping crosses/through balls in. ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Everton Shirts
BUY NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks