2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he’s not going to play every game so better he’s out against the likes of Newcastle and fit for United.
I don’t really buy this thinking. Without Digne, Richy and James we will struggle to beat Newcastle which is a game we should win if we want to be right up there.
With Digne and James against Man U we could still lose if their best players turn it on.
The amount of points being dropped this year by our rivals we could get top 4 just by being consistent against everyone outside of the top 6

He shouldn't have really have started the last match tbh. You could see he was knackered and not with it. Sitting this one out is sensible even though i am gutted because we need him badly. Lets get him fully fit and raring to go though as we are going to need his mastery if we are to get anything out of this season.

I've just the heard the sad news Sassy that James "praise the Lord what a lovely man he is with beautiful hair" Rodriguez will have to miss the Newcastle game.

This means I'll have to double up on my musical medley for the following match.

As soon as the Newcastle match was over I put Chers "If I could turn back time" on repeat in the hope that I could reverse time, pop James on the bench and rest his Colombian sausage and potatoes for Newcastle instead.

It didn't work and all I got was weird looks from the wife asking me why I was putting the song on repeat so much. Regardless of the injury, it's a fantastic song and I believe she was underated as a vocalist due to her sounding a bit like a man. But no one wears lycra like Cher, not even maccavennie can compete with that girl!!!

We shall have to win in his honour Sassy!!!

Maccavennie, I just heard the sad news too so I imagine you must feel as dispirited as I am right now. Nonetheless, your musical mastery always seems to amaze me and it brings a smile to my face. Too bad Chers "If I could turn back time" didn't do the trick. But maybe it is wise to keep James sausage and bruise potatoes for another meal, I mean match.

And while nobody can wear lycra like Cher, nobody can come up with fantastic songs honoring James like you do, plus I bet your vocalists are not as underrated as hers. So screw the lycra, you keep singing. And while James will surely be missed, It ain't over til the fat lady sings so I still have faith in the Team winning this game for James, and all of us fans. Otherwise I'm afraid what another loss would mean for this forum, for I have been warned by @Death

I don’t really buy this thinking. Without Digne, Richy and James we will struggle to beat Newcastle which is a game we should win if we want to be right up there.
With Digne and James against Man U we could still lose if their best players turn it on.
The amount of points being dropped this year by our rivals we could get top 4 just by being consistent against everyone outside of the top 6
I agree, my point is we have more chance of beating Newcastle without James than United, so if and when he’s injured I would prefer it to be against the lesser teams.

Maccavennie, I just heard the sad news too so I imagine you must feel as dispirited as I am right now. Nonetheless, your musical mastery always seems to amaze me and it brings a smile to my face. Too bad Chers "If I could turn back time" didn't do the trick. But maybe it is wise to keep James sausage and bruise potatoes for another meal, I mean match.

And while nobody can wear lycra like Cher, nobody can come up with fantastic songs honoring James like you do, plus I bet your vocalists are not as underrated as hers. So screw the lycra, you keep singing. And while James will surely be missed, It ain't over til the fat lady sings so I still have faith in the Team winning this game for James, and all of us fans. Otherwise I'm afraid what another loss would mean for this forum, for I have been warned by @Death
We won’t get beat by these mutants not a chance.

He was clearly carrying a knock against Southampton. If he’s not 100% for the Newcastle game it makes sense not to play him as big a loss as it will be.

Has Paul Joyce called Ancelotti a liar again yet and accused him of point scoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.