Transfer Rumour James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly when not injured hes one of the worlds best players.

Having him in the team threading unseen through balls to Richarlison, DCL and Kean would really make us more dangerous and from set pieces we'd always have a chance of a goal from his shots and assists.

Certainly if we stick with Richarlison, DCL and Kean in the forward 2 positions then it makes sense to bring in an experienced superstar playmaker to benefit their games.

Worry is his injury record and weve seen that players from overseas can take 6-12months to adjust.

Clearly when not injured hes one of the worlds best players.

Having him in the team threading unseen through balls to Richarlison, DCL and Kean would really make us more dangerous and from set pieces we'd always have a chance of a goal from his shots and assists.

Certainly if we stick with Richarlison, DCL and Kean in the forward 2 positions then it makes sense to bring in an experienced superstar playmaker to benefit their games.

Worry is his injury record and weve seen that players from overseas can take 6-12months to adjust.

Carlo's training regime could be just what he needs.

Can be a hell of a player... does he really want out of Real? He played good, was a professional at Bayern but always seemed like he didn't want to be there.

Didn't like his antics in the Champions league against Real Madrid. I've got my suspicions about his mentality, but is absolutely a hell of a player when he wants to be.

Pretty sure the figure is in euros not pounds therefore it's about 35m pounds, not far beyond Bolasie and Tosun, let that sink in.

This amount is the same as the one Bayern was offered (42m euros) by Real, so its probably some Journo who read Wikipedia and thought it would sound legit.

I doubt its happening, but I wouldn't say no to him coming. He would open the game up for everyone.

If anything, I see Napoli players coming here more than this rumour. They probably want out of the club now that they've gone against the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.