Transfer Rumour James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is Brands can't move on players who dig their heels in to see out their contacts,and young players can be offered on loan but it's up to other teams to take them . So really Brands is becoming more of a waste of an office now that Silva isn't here needing guidence. Ancelotti knows the game inside out and players will be attracted to the club to play under him.
But that was always going to be the Case, trying to move the old players on. And that doesn’t change no matter who the manager is, was always going to take a few years to get the club back on track and all the wasters off the books.

Brands is not just here For this season or the next 3. He also has a load of other issues to sort out at the club. Especially the academy and getting the players out on loan, at an early age. And to the right clubs

And getting all the age groups playing the same as the first team.

I think that was Moshiri and Brands’s long term plan. And probably still will be, to buy young and and build a conveyer belt of young brilliant players.

But so far things haven’t gone to plan and when a manager of Ancelotti’s stature comes on the market, Moshiri has gone for it and imo quite rightly too.
So things will probably go slightly of track for a couple of years. And I agree with that.

No point hiring Ancelotti if you’re not going to back him and give him one or two of the players he wants

Depends on whether Ancelotti sees this as his long term club really.

He could do a Mourinho and sign players for a 3 year push for a trophy OR he could sign players that will be great in 3-5 years time and build something.

I think he will build a dynasty and would want to stay long term.

But that was always going to be the Case, trying to move the old players on. And that doesn’t change no matter who the manager is, was always going to take a few years to get the club back on track and all the wasters off the books.
So really Brands has his hands tied,so another salary with limited product.

I can see FFP being scrapped once this virus period ends.

The money is king in football, and will be key to keeping the competitions from going to the wall.

Manchester City will not be banned from the CL either. The league will need the Mansours and USMs to keep the money tree in place. Even if it does upset the Big Red machines that they are so fond of.

In this case I can see a scenario where Everton spend £500m+. A chance to make a Cityesque leap forward.

The money is king in football, and will be key to keeping the competitions from going to the wall.

Manchester City will not be banned from the CL either. The league will need the Mansours and USMs to keep the money tree in place. Even if it does upset the Big Red machines that they are so fond of.

In this case I can see a scenario where Everton spend £500m+. A chance to make a Cityesque leap forward.

Cant see it being scrapped.

Clearly the rules will need to be scaled up due to the crisis even the most prudent of clubs will suffer.

Everton are not spending that kind of money anytime soon mate no one will be.

Everton are not spending that kind of money anytime soon mate no one will be.

I would like to see an end to the insane spending. The money in the game is horrific.

But if a window appeared where Usmanov could spend a crazy amount to put the club in a position to challenge. It isn't beyond the realms of possible.

I would like to see an end to the insane spending. The money in the game is horrific.

But if a window appeared where Usmanov could spend a crazy amount to put the club in a position to challenge. It isn't beyond the realms of possible.
I don't think it's going to happen in the present climate mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.