Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will happen, Villa havn't scored in 5 hours sort of form that cost them last season, redknapp will be in prison so spurs will have to rely on Joe Jordan as manager (he's [Poor language removed]), the [Poor language removed] are [Poor language removed], Fulham have lost the last three and we have all seen were over confidence got city. it's a marathon not a sprint, we are just warming up.

Every team every season have their time when they slip up. We've had the longest duration of that and the things are only looking on the up.

Spurs,Villa are yet to have their slip up and it looks like it's coming now. Fulham's downfall has started now that they haven't played well in the last couple of weeks and RS..well they were destined for it so long may their downfall continue beyong relegation cos that is their destination under Rafael.

Birmingham downfall is also on the cards now. They do not have the squad to go on forever like this and come the end of the seaon will be lying around 10th.

How many teams have i covered that are realistically going down in form? That's 5 good top half teams!

So it's in our own hands now lads to turn the heat up..while they get freezed out in this cold we burn the snow and go as up as we can. We have a squad capable of doing that and that's a fact. It's definately on now. COYB;)

Every team every season have their time when they slip up. We've had the longest duration of that and the things are only looking on the up.

Spurs,Villa are yet to have their slip up and it looks like it's coming now. Fulham's downfall has started now that they haven't played well in the last couple of weeks and RS..well they were destined for it so long may their downfall continue beyong relegation cos that is their destination under Rafael.

Birmingham downfall is also on the cards now. They do not have the squad to go on forever like this and come the end of the seaon will be lying around 10th.

How many teams have i covered that are realistically going down in form? That's 5 good top half teams!

So it's in our own hands now lads to turn the heat up..while they get freezed out in this cold we burn the snow and go as up as we can. We have a squad capable of doing that and that's a fact. It's definately on now. COYB;)

My thoughts exactly now is our time ;)

Considering Fulham's misfortune gaining 1 spot would seem given. I could see a win at Anfield which would be huge. Chelsea at home, tough one. ManU at home would be a big 3 points. We have Birmingham away in March, another key match. Villa away in April.

We could close out our final 4 matches with 12 points. I think top 6 is reachable but obviously best scenario. Getting past Fulham, Birmingham, and Liverpool (current form) is doable. We are behind Villa(10pts.) and Man City(12pts.)

We made Chelsea dance around us like fools last season, we should have won that and now we have matched their quality even more this season. If we can draw at the bridge then we can win it here,no doubt about it.

Man Utd at home is one fixture we also can win or draw atleast. It'll be about who wants it more again and similar performance can overcome any team atm.

RS away will be a difficult one because they have a tendancy to get a better result when they play us or any other top 4

Woke up this morning with a bit of a hangover.

Come into work with a sore head.

Reading through this thread again. And it's made me think........

IT'S FUKKING ON........!!!!!

bites boss on the back of the neck**

smashes keyboard around office girls face**

jumps out window on 3rd floor**

Woke up this morning with a bit of a hangover.

Come into work with a sore head.

Reading through this thread again. And it's made me think........

IT'S FUKKING ON........!!!!!

bites boss on the back of the neck**

smashes keyboard around office girls face**

jumps out window on 3rd floor**

were van halen on the radio;)

Apparently and i didnt hear it myself, Gray and Keys said we were strong contenders for the Top 4.

Now im opitimistic but..........................

I actually agree with you.
We were only chasing one team last season but now it's 3.
Villa didn't win a single match in April last season and that's the reason why we caught them. If we are to repeat the same feat, we need the 3 teams to suffer similar setback.
Not very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.