Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grarghsies

Player Valuation: £500k
They are very vulnerable from set pieces as we proved at their place.
They are beatable these days, if you put them under pressure.
Depends which Chelsea and indeed Everton side turn up though. We have to win those set pieces, which is much easier said than done against Chelsea.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £70m
Apparently and i didnt hear it myself, Gray and Keys said we were strong contenders for the Top 4.

Now im opitimistic but..........................

NeoNaoNeo

Banned - Abuse Towards Forum Staff
Too right, 12 points is a long way, but it's nowhere near impossible. We mustve been close to 12 points behind Villa at some point last season as well.

EFC Si

Player Valuation: £25m
IT'S ON MOTHER****ER.

We'll continue to progress and get european football but come next season the cycle of [Poor language removed] first half of the season will begin again.

Ara

Player Valuation: £6m
We sound a little like Man city fans did after there 4 wins, We need to carm down an take each game as it comes, A win against Sunderland at home in the league is a must.

B

best little spaniard

We sound a little like Man city fans did after there 4 wins, We need to carm down an take each game as it comes, A win against Sunderland at home in the league is a must.
This is true, we should keep our feet on the ground

Who am I kidding. Lets enjoy it while we can

Nebbiolo

Valuation: £108 million
Ten points behind Villa in sixth and twelve behind City and Spurs in fifth and fourth!

Im predicting European football next season, whos with me?
We all know that it's at the back of all of our minds, Neil.

I think we'll miss out.

But COYBB!! ;);)

More confident now than I have been since September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks