Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Ten points behind Villa in sixth and twelve behind City and Spurs in fifth and fourth!

Im predicting European football next season, whos with me?

Last edited:
Oh, well, I dunno, big gap between us and Brum, then we gotta catch the other jokers, but I say HELL YEAH, cos we are gonna win that FA Cup thingy or the Europa.

Catch Fulham first, then Birmingham, but its possible. Especially if we carry on playing like we are at the moment. Finishing above Liverpool is ON

All the teams above us are dropping points. Even Chelsea, Manure, Arsenal, villa and Spurs are very beatable these days. This has to be the most open League in the history of the Premiership. Almost every team is capable of beating any other. If you are a gambling man, its almost impossible to win money on Premier league games.

Been watching Everton long enough to not get too exicted...12 points is a hell of a lot in the league this season. It can be done, but with a 12 point gap we need a lot of favours from other clubs. Time will tell...once again.

All the teams above us are dropping points. Even Chelsea, Manure, Arsenal, villa and Spurs are very beatable these days. This has to be the most open League in the history of the Premiership. Almost every team is capable of beating any other. If you are a gambling man, its almost impossible to win money on Premier league games.

Ehh, maybe not them so much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.