Its on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its_on_now.jpg

oh mercy~!

*wipes away tear.

It's ON!!!!!

I quote what I posted in the next (Birmingham) match thread:

Bad luck apart (beach balls and such) I really can't see us getting beaten by anyone the way the team - especially the big Fella - is developing. Brum are due a loss and this is where it's coming, and one or more of the RS, Manure, Chelsea and Spurs are in for a beating too as we gear up for a sensational, storming last ten league games as we climb up to 6th.
;)

It's a defo ON! But we obviously have to be beating teams like Villa, Spurs, City, RS etc....

The Anfield derby will be crucial

This. Win that game, and anything could happen.

It's funny isn't it? A month ago we were completely despondant, now its all optimistic.

I'm loving it.

This. Win that game, and anything could happen.

It's funny isn't it? A month ago we were completely despondant, now its all optimistic.

I'm loving it.

I kept saying at the beginning of the campaign when we were so poor that form is contagious and that we'd eventually come out of our poor form.

Was I worried? Yeah, to be honest I was but after the win against Burnley, I thought that might be the spark the team needed to propel themselves up the table.

But I am NOT surprised by this at all. I knew (and I suspect we all knew) what this team was capable of if we could just get a win or two under our belt.

Well here we are, with a nice unbeaten run and they're playing with the most confidence I've seen them play with all year.

If I'm another Premier team, the team I would most not want to play right now other than Chelsea would be Everton.

Always maintained that if we were within 7-8 points of Europe come the last 10 games, since we have a good-looking run-in, we'd have every chance. For the time being, let's take each game at a time. A win vs Sunderland is vital, and pick up what we can through a hugely testing February period.
The best post on the thread. Apart from Sharpy's

Loving the optimism like but will wait til later in the season before I start thinking about that Europe thing, it's a big ask.

Lucky that after February we have a super run in really.

Status
Not open for further replies.