Is this the darkest time in the club’s history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ...in my memory ... mings post match interview just about summed it up really for me, a grin of disdain and pity on his face ... asked about the bottle incident .... that's all they have here really , they just try and make it nasty and horrible... slippy ambling across the pitch with a smile on his face... really I've never felt as low as an Everton fan , dunno why ....should've felt worse after all the derby hammerings.
Club being run like it's still in the 60s by kenwright and moshiri.... remember when we used to be good at football and goodison was fortress, respected as a club by everyone.... now look at us ... they just try and make it nasty and horrible, that's all they've got ?
That interview got to me too, and the worst thing is he has a point. That bottle throw at Digne, whom was happy here until the anti-creativity took charge, disgusted me, and I'm embarrassed to have any affiliation with the scumbags, and indirectly I do

The worst times I can think of since following Everton from 1995 onwards was -

1. 97/98 - Finished 17th and escaped relegation by goal difference. I was too young and inexperienced to really understand, but obviously relegation was a big deal. Unless we get relegated this season, this will probably still be on top.

2. 03/04 - One year after Moyes finished 7th, we finished 17th again. And Wayne just wanted to go.

3. 17/18 - Yes we finished 8th, but we also had the debacle of being managed by Koeman and Allardyce in the same season. It was one of the most undeserving 8th placed finishes ever, the football was absolute dross from both managers, but they took points at critical times where it mattered. 49 points has to be one of the lowest ever for 8th place.

There were tons of other times Everton finished with around 40-42 points but I didn't follow the team in the late 90s, early 00s like I do now. It was also a bit expected back then they'd be a mid table team anyway.

Unless a miracle happens, this season with Rafael basically sabotaging the club, sending James away, bringing in mid table players like Townsend and Rondon, politically undermining other staff, and selling Digne to his best mate Gerrard, this surely has to be in second spot right now, maybe even first.

The worst times I can think of since following Everton from 1995 onwards was -

1. 97/98 - Finished 17th and escaped relegation by goal difference. I was too young and inexperienced to really understand, but obviously relegation was a big deal. Unless we get relegated this season, this will probably still be on top.

2. 03/04 - One year after Moyes finished 7th, we finished 17th again. And Wayne just wanted to go.

3. 17/18 - Yes we finished 8th, but we also had the debacle of being managed by Koeman and Allardyce in the same season. It was one of the most undeserving 8th placed finishes ever, the football was absolute dross from both managers, but they took points at critical times where it mattered. 49 points has to be one of the lowest ever for 8th place.

There were tons of other times Everton finished with around 40-42 points but I didn't follow the team in the late 90s, early 00s like I do now. It was also a bit expected back then they'd be a mid table team anyway.

Unless a miracle happens, this season with Rafael basically sabotaging the club, sending James away, bringing in mid table players like Townsend and Rondon, politically undermining other staff, and selling Digne to his best mate Gerrard, this surely has to be in second spot right now, maybe even first.
If this current group were to get into a final day situation like 93/94 or 97/98 I don't think they'd have the guts to perform like those days. They'd go straight down without a fight.

I’ve never cared less about Everton. We’ve had worse players, we’ve had worse teams, but it was never this sleazy.

If I never watched another footy match again, I wouldn’t care.

I‘d go watching Netball if it weren’t for that restraining order.

Yes, it is.

Every day now is blacker than the one before. Woe is me. Everything is disastrous and depressing....whaa whaa whaa....

I’ve never cared less about Everton. We’ve had worse players, we’ve had worse teams, but it was never this sleazy.

If I never watched another footy match again, I wouldn’t care.

I‘d go watching Netball if it weren’t for that restraining order.
I feel exactly the same mate, I can't believe how apathetic I am towards football in general these days. I just can't get up for any game, we desperately need someone to restore the passion into this club, before it's too late.

Can someone take the weight of the world off my shoulders...it's killing me....God damn you Everton.

Pereira?!

Just push a dagger into my heart right now. How can you hire Pereira?

Whaa Whaa Whaa.

For me it is.

Last night I lost sleep for the first time in my life with the club on my mind.

I dont want to renew, I don't endorse or support Farhad but how do I tell my sons that whom are oblivious to the landscape the stewardship of the club operate in? I honestly see similarities between ourselves and clubs like Blackpool where the fans and owner's relationship broke down irrevocably.

Its well on its way to that.

I dont have any hope. I don't support a regime where the owner does as he wants , whom relies on agents who are obviously taking him for a ride and who is so oblivious to the fan base that he simply seemingly doesn't care what they feel or think.

I'm not saying the fans should pick the manager etc but communicate, get a sense of perspective, be transparent and explain your choices.

Show us a plan.

We don't get anything and it's a stinging indictment of the way the club is ran.

If i ran the business like they do I'd be sacked. If I didn't see the bigger picture I'd be sacked.

I am done. I'm exhausted, frustrated, tired and this current guise of Everton is one I don't see as Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.