Is anyone else worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd worry that this manager has demonstrated no capacity to put together an attacking unit since he's been here.

He seems to be stockpiling players for the middle of the pitch.
I agree, bolasie, Rooney, Ramirez, and lookman don't count!

Its boss, the list of players written off already is insane Williams, Jags, Barry, Baines, Besic, Mirallas, Bolasie all deemed rubbish/old/injury prone, all will play a part this season.

At least 5 of those players are now tosh and should be sold immediately

I'm worried. I worry that when l go to bed at night l might not wake up to witness this beautiful new dawn in Everton's history.
As regards strikers l have every faith that things will get sorted and that our unjustified faith in Niasse will be rewarded

...I suspect the manager isn't so much looking for an outright goalscoring CF (like Lukaku) but he would like a 'lighthouse' who fits the way he wants us to play as well as contributing goals. Linked with the likes of Giroud etc.

Already got more actual strikers than we've had for years. When the sexy Frenchy turns up we will be complete.

In fairness to the OP their post wasn't exactly moaning or freaking out. It was a fairly basic common sense point, whether you share the sentiment or not. Nothing @davek has come in and said has been overly hysterical either.

So why all the 'bedwetting' comments?

I think theres a positivity clique forming and they ain't gonna let people ruin their Everton back in the bigtime buzz without a fight.

Announce yourselves guys. Let's draw the lines here. Just like good old days of the plotters and the cult.

Are you Bedwetter, Positivity Clique or part of the sacred and wise Fencesitters Sect like this humble poster?

Positivity clique for me.

We shall wage war on the bedwetters.

The North remembers.

...the signing of Gueye and Schneiderlin and Davies' emergence was enough. No need to get Klaassen in for one.
Dave mate, this post has been earmarked for the vaults in 3 months...

Klaassen will be in a cat fight with Gana for our player of the season in May. People are going to be purring about our midfield.

Teams are going to sit against us and we are going to have to play through them, with a smarter midfield than McCarthy, Barry and Ross. That means Klaassen, Davies and Lookman, etc. If you watched the friendlies, the setup is changing from trying to play with a focal point to more of a dynamic front 4/5 with the FB providing width.

LB cover, CB and a striker if we want to play more direct, are the priorities now.

Status
Not open for further replies.