Is anyone else worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiss the crest

Player Valuation: £35m
Is anyone else worried about are lack of strikers at the club who can put the ball in the net?

My concern is the the board, koeman every man and his dog knew Lukaku was leaving and we have not replaced him, with a proven forward.

I know people are going to say Sandro... he has not proven yet, plus he is the only one.

Surely they would have lined someone up?

How-to-Clean-Urine-Stains-from-a-Mattress.jpg

Is anyone else worried about are lack of strikers at the club who can put the ball in the net?

My concern is the the board, koeman every man and his dog knew Lukaku was leaving and we have not replaced him, with a proven forward.

I know people are going to say Sandro... he has not proven yet, plus he is the only one.

Dear lord lol 6 weeks left of the window mate. I think we may be waiting to see if Giroud wants leave Arsenal, because he said he was contemplating.

My point is a striker is very hard to find, who can score in the prem. This should have been a priority.

Teams will not want to let their top strikers leave the club with very little time to replace them, plus the fact the price goes up as the window gets closer to shutting

Maybe we have lined someone up..

No

Status
Not open for further replies.