Is anyone else worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not remember the end of the Brown Shoes era?

Do you not remember how dreadful we were in October/November last season?

We have so many new faces that need to gel. Yes, we miss Rom's goals. But we still have enough firepower to have a go. I expect a better performance on Sunday, although United will be very difficult to break down. For a new-ish squad like we have, this really was a horrible run of games to start the season.

We'd have lost them anyway, just get them out of our system now.....

Very interestingly Villa fans helped play a role in their downfall. O'Neill was backed by money (and made some awful buys to be fair) and the fans pushed and demanded more as their expectations went up, managers came in and got condemned quickly and a boom bust cycle started to avoid relegation. There was no chance of sustainability with new managers and the board was reactive to fanbase.

I'm sure that won't be us.
Buying Heskey while sitting 3rd in January is certainly grounds for dismissal. They should have given him the bullet there and then.

Im too worried yet.Hopefully we can get by without a proper replacement for Rom until January.I've kind of lost touch with this guy after he left Ajax, but what about Arakadiusz Milik?He's only 23 as well.Worth a shot maybe.

We need to keep Rooney off the booze and away from the slappers, Rooney should be able to help keep us up.
Very interestingly Villa fans helped play a role in their downfall. O'Neill was backed by money (and made some awful buys to be fair) and the fans pushed and demanded more as their expectations went up, managers came in and got condemned quickly and a boom bust cycle started to avoid relegation. There was no chance of sustainability with new managers and the board was reactive to fanbase.

I'm sure that won't be us.
You're probably right as you usually are. But don't let this dictator grind us into dust. Don't boo at half time and full time, demonstrate
peacefully outside the main entrance with car horns and banners, let him know now, not in 2 years when we could be Championship
candidates and broke. We are being laughed at by the rest of the Country for being on 1/2 the national average wage, with zero hour
contracts, don't wait til we're in the gutter looking up. Let us start with a public apology from Ronald Koeman to Ross Barkley. Then
get the politics right.

We won't mate.

It's gonna be a humiliating defeat, compounded by at least one goal from Lukaku and no shots on target from us.
The problem we have is if we walk out of there just conceding a single goal people will deem it as a success, and in some ways fair assumption.
My concern is we may once again not conjure up a single shot on goal...which isn't acceptable as it could start to become a very worrying pattern
Let's wait and see

The problem we have is if we walk out of there just conceding a single goal people will deem it as a success, and in some ways fair assumption.
My concern is we may once again not conjure up a single shot on goal...which isn't acceptable as it could start to become a very worrying pattern
Let's wait and see
Your post reminds me of the Biblical quote being graffitied. The Meek shall inherit the earth 'If it's alright with you'.

Status
Not open for further replies.