GrandOldTeam TV Interview with Jamie Carragher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Adam
Just watched the 2nd part
Interesting about the handshakes
Most I've listened to him normally turn the volume down on sky
The bit about us not winning the league in four years ?
Goalie centre half ?
Goodie bag was funny

Great stuff mate well done. One thing though, I Thought with him mentioning the clatters derby maybe he could have been probed for his thoughts on that one.

@Adam-GOTTV Good video mate, but your interviewing style could do with some work - needs more Partridge because that bit with the slippy picture wasn't toe-curlingly embarrassing enough.

Next time, maybe wear a royal blue sports casual double-breasted blazer with your initials stitched on, comb a part in your hair and take on a more aggressive tone if the interviewee doesn't engage with your banter.

Great interview.
Bit harsh with the picture, for no other reason than he was being quite gracious through the first half.
Spot on though with questions. Hopefully some more in the pipeline? You'll find Hibbo at 5 guys at Trafford Centre. Alot.

Great interview.
Bit harsh with the picture, for no other reason than he was being quite gracious through the first half.
Spot on though with questions. Hopefully some more in the pipeline? You'll find Hibbo at 5 guys at Trafford Centre. Alot.

We thought he'd be considerably more on the offensive - clearly, Adam's dashing good looks startled Carragher

Cannot believe you gave him that picture. Amazing.

If Everton show the same bottle in the derby we'll win 5-0.

The utter brass neck on him to walk right into Anfield itself for a sit-down interview with a Liverpool legend and hand him that photo though.

I've got so much time for that.
It's just not on at all.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.