If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is people think we can get a better experienced manger, when was the last time we did that? The last time we got a manager with top end experience was Kendall the second time around.
Our candidates are all from midtable at best sides, so we need to go for something different.
Arteta for me, %100
Completely agree buddy.

If not we have to go all out for Mancini who's realistic and a good manager.

If he wasn't in the Italy job, I think he'd seriously consider a go at Everton, especially since his last spell in Serie A ended sour with Inter the second time around. But unfortunately he is Italy manager and I can't imagine he'll leave his nations job before even managing at a tournament.

Everton will just employ another joke of a manager. This won't end with Silva's sacking. Everton won't employ someone with a proven track record or someone good.

Everton will just employ another joke of a manager. This won't end with Silva's sacking. Everton won't employ someone with a proven track record or someone good.

Although I always tend to get absolutely shot for it when I mention it to the lads - I would actually take Rafael.

Moyes coming back would be sound - but for some reason I feel like he'd get us relegated...

I know it's not gonna be popular this but I'd honestly take Moyes back for the remaining games at this point. I'd feel that we'd be safe from the complete collapse and possible relegation that's looking more likely by the game with Silva. Even if we're safe due to other teams being crap, I don't want to take any chances right now. A new manager might give us a tiny bit of momentum to nick a results here and there. I'd take anyone over Silva at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.