If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although I always tend to get absolutely shot for it when I mention it to the lads - I would actually take Rafael.

Moyes coming back would be sound - but for some reason I feel like he'd get us relegated...

It's a good shout, Rafael would sort it out, I've no doubts about that, great CV/proven track record and with clubs that were not right at the top of the tree already, if he had some money to spend he'd improve of this [Poor language removed] show no end by building an efficient Everton team.

RALPH HASSENHUTL the only one who can change this club from top to bottom like Klopp did at Liverpool

He has literally just started at Saints, I doubt another manager would be as shallow as Silva after a few games. I think he'll be agood manager but be realistic, he's not leaving Southampton after a few games.

The best little Spaniard for me.

I’ll always stick by a manager, but if he gets the sack and currently I’d find it hard to justify opposing that, Arteta.

How long do you stick with a guy? I’m still backing Silva.

Not sure why people are turning their nose up at moyes. I wouldnt go back for him if we wasnt desperate. I thought he was unlucky to lose the west ham job.
If i was offered moyes tomorrow for the rest of the season over silva would i say yes. Hell yeah. We are getting reeled in to that relegation zone. Lose away to cardiff and i would say we are pretty much in it.
Its not a time to be burying our head in the sand. We look clueless and gutless.
Moyes on the training ground for the next 2 weeks organising the defence?
Yeah im no snob. Silva worries me. He's winging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.