If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We dodged a bullet in the 90’s when Brian Kidd was being touted, Ferguson’s pet was te next big thing in management

What's that got to do with Arteta. I was barely born at that time.

Arteta is the bold long term choice. We need unity on and off the field and we need to remind our identity. We will regret not getting him in if we look elsewhere. I'm fed up with bog standard middle of the road top flight managers who are only appointed because they have previous experience. It's part of the reason we are about to go off a cliff.

What's that got to do with Arteta. I was barely born at that time.

Arteta is the bold long term choice. We need unity on and off the field and we need to remind our identity. We will regret not getting him in if we look elsewhere. I'm fed up with bog standard middle of the road top flight managers who are only appointed because they have previous experience. It's part of the reason we are about to go off a cliff.

Because like Arteta, Brian Kidd was the bold choice, former player who was mentored under a great current manager in Ferguson.

I think we need a manager with more experience in turning around bad runs, because Silva has zero Hull and Watford proved it. A better manager makes us harder to beat does the basics then allows our forwards to do their thing. We would be comfortably around 7th. With Silva we are a utterly useless mess. I wonder who Brands would pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.