Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the game today but I have read a few comments saying Gana was brutal today. One poster speculating that his drastic drop in form is the result of him being 'tapped up'. I hope not, but he has got the hook a few times lately. He was dynamite pre ACON
You could have hooked 8 off tbh, but his form has dipped it's the system we play maybe too many defensive midfielders- Tom Davies was unfortunate to get subbed at half time for the mighty Barry who was pants like most of them!

It worked great then?
NOT
Tom Davies taken off was puzzling most blues were posting that!

You said yourself, 8 players could have been hooked at HT, the manager changed the tactics and it didnt work either, at least he tried something, would you rather he kept the same players on? Cos that wasnt working either.

Look, you dont like the manager, so you will find fault with everything he does, your delusions regarding Robles and Geri are laughable though.

You said yourself, 8 players could have been hooked at HT, the manager changed the tactics and it didnt work either, at least he tried something, would you rather he kept the same players on? Cos that wasnt working either.

Look, you dont like the manager, so you will find fault with everything he does, your delusions regarding Robles and Geri are laughable though.
tell me were I have stated I do not like the manager?
your the joker on here!
slating most players off like robles when playing well!

Last edited:
tell me were I have stated I do not like the manager?
your the joker on here!
slating most players off like robles when playing well!

Think you will find I was very much for giving Robles a chance in the side to prove himself, sadly he has been found not good enough.

Theres honestly no difference between Stek and Robles, both below the standard we require.

Status
Not open for further replies.