Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who questions the validity of an idea based on one scenario picked out of many.

If that really upset you or triggered you or whatever get thicker skin.
Haha , listen Mr Dont you dare question my theory, why would I get upset as a result of a childish comment on a forum ? That aint my M. O.
But back to your point Schneirderlin basically replaced Barry but did so better., no change in role for Idrissa.

Haha , listen Mr Dont you dare question my theory, why would I get upset as a result of a childish comment on a forum ? That aint my M. O.
But back to your point Schneirderlin basically replaced Barry but did so better., no change in role for Idrissa.
Well you took exception to a flippantly(ish) used phrase and I've obviously touched a nerve to come across as "childish" so I'll be exceedingly gentle. I actually said "an idea" not "my idea" so it's more just my thought that anyone questioning anyone's idea from one counter example is on the wrong track.

Onto the real matter at hand. Schneiderlin didn't "take Barry's place" we changed the way we play to give Ross a free role more or less and instead on having Ross central with Barry and Gueye holding it is now Davies and Gueye getting forward with Morgan sitting. <This being distinctly different from how we were playing at the beginning of the season.

A scapegoat is always needed on here mate.

Always.
How do scapegoat 7 players yesterdaylol
Gueye was in a narrow midfield going nowhere - got booked - Davies the best player in that poor midfield got subbed with him - 2nd half we were worse if that was possible - we look a completely a different side at home - since snides has come in and Guey seem to get in each others way, its a mystery the lad was a world beater MOTM most games now he is getting booked subbed???
it was so poor yesterday no width other than Holgate no pace no shots on target in 90 mins 2012 since that last happened reported in the media RK stated today he would have subbed them alllol
A bad day at the office is an understatement !
we will probably hammer Chelski next Sunday;)

Gueye was in a narrow midfield going nowhere - got booked - Davies the best player in that poor midfield got subbed with him - 2nd half we were worse if that was possible - we look a completely a different side at home - since snides has come in and Guey seem to get in each others way, its a mystery the lad was a world beater MOTM most games now he is getting booked subbed???
it was so poor yesterday no width other than Holgate no pace no shots on target in 90 mins 2012 since that last happened reported in the media RK stated today he would have subbed them alllol

Go to bed Joseph.

Well you took exception to a flippantly(ish) used phrase and I've obviously touched a nerve to come across as "childish" so I'll be exceedingly gentle. I actually said "an idea" not "my idea" so it's more just my thought that anyone questioning anyone's idea from one counter example is on the wrong track.

Onto the real matter at hand. Schneiderlin didn't "take Barry's place" we changed the way we play to give Ross a free role more or less and instead on having Ross central with Barry and Gueye holding it is now Davies and Gueye getting forward with Morgan sitting. <This being distinctly different from how we were playing at the beginning of the season.
So your childish/flippant remark by way of the fact that I commented on it indicates to you that it touched a nerve !!! Ok you win. Now you can go back to your xbox.

Well you are still talking about it and not addressing the facts of the matter re: Gueye.
Well if you want a sensible adult discussion then maybe you should refrain from none sensible comments. And by the way, from the first game of the season Gueye's responsibility has been mainly to hunt down the opposition high up the pitch,,hence his reputation for being on Duracell batteries, the only game he's been asked to play more of a holding role was against the rs. Nowt to do with your original comment re Schneirderlin joining the team.

Well if you want a sensible adult discussion then maybe you should refrain from none sensible comments. And by the way, from the first game of the season Gueye's responsibility has been mainly to hunt down the opposition high up the pitch,,hence his reputation for being on Duracell batteries, the only game he's been asked to play more of a holding role was against the rs. Nowt to do with your original comment re Schneirderlin joining the team.
I knew I'd get none of that from someone named "onlyme", only someone like you would have that name :p. Nothing I posted was nonsensical either.

Gueye was told to sit but when they got into our defensive third he would "hunt" as you say. He is asked to not only "hunt" now but he is responsible for creating now which he wasn't before.

I knew I'd get none of that from someone named "onlyme", only someone like you would have that name :p. Nothing I posted was nonsensical either.

Gueye was told to sit but when they got into our defensive third he would "hunt" as you say. He is asked to not only "hunt" now but he is responsible for creating now which he wasn't before.
Actually my username was allocated to me by GOT from my days as a reader only of this site. As for your comment about Gueye , well we'll have to agree to disagree.

Well he is getting subbed because he has been booked...

Look at it this way the amount that Barry and Gueye get booked they may as well be the same player. Play one until he gets booked then ring the other one on for his inevitable booking.

Basically we are getting a free yellow card every game.

Koeman has played a masterstroke there...

Status
Not open for further replies.