Henry Onyekuru Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
..another one in, that's good but then it's another one out.
Deulofeu will certainly be missed in the Europa games. A great person to turn to when trying to create that chance. Even at his worst, he always fired one ball right across the box that was crying out for a toe on it. I wish him the very best.

No idea who Henry is but hopefully he's a Deulofeu with stamina.

Love signings like this. We're getting all the exciting youngsters in aren't we. Shame we've got to wait another year to see him in a blue shirt!

Reactions: AlE
Deulofeu will certainly be missed in the Europa games. A great person to turn to when trying to create that chance. Even at his worst, he always fired one ball right across the box that was crying out for a toe on it. I wish him the very best.

No idea who Henry is but hopefully he's a Deulofeu with stamina.

..I'm a Deulofeu fan but for whatever reason(s) it hasn't worked out. That's a debate that's been heavily discussed but the manager has decisions to make about who he does and doesn't want.

This fella looks a different type. He appears to have a wingers skill set, pace with good control that takes him past defenders but he crops up in those more central areas and more importantly he can finish. I know folk point out he's only scoring goals in Belgium but goalscorers have that basic ability to put chances away. The chances might not be so frequent against better organised defences but he will score goals. I note that his skill set and pace creates many of the chances he scores from, it'll be fascinating how he does next season whilst out on loan.

If we don't have an "Onyekuru Avenue" song by next week I'll be terribly disappointed.
Did you ever watch two and a half men, I'm sure Charlie sheens character pens a song about a comic book hero with the same/similar name!?

I'd google it but even if I found it I'd not be able to post it

He has Henry on the back of his shirt. Hope he is as good as the Arsenal one.
Looks very greedy. Could have passed the ball instead of scoring a lot of the goals on his tape
And bit like Rom then except the lad usually scores where Rom would miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.