Henry Onyekuru Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman, Onyekuru and Ramirez for around £23m is impressive from Walsh, it will only take Sandro to get into double figures for us to recoup all that on just him.
Way Lookman played in that junior world cup we would cover that if we put him up for sale tomorrow. Obviously we won't but I think all three would command fees more than that combined amount once they were eventually to move on.

A great buy, Walsh earning his corn.
Some keystone cops defending in that welcome to Arse vid, but you cant argue the lads quick and has great composure in front of goal. Might be a good call to send him on loan for 12 months but personally I'd have liked to see him next season. Looks a prospect.

Together with Lookman I'm excited for the future. For those that didnt catch any of the U20 world cup Lookman was the outstanding talent on show. Often unplayable and at times mesmerising. You had to pinch yourself as a reminder that he plays for us. Sandro too. WTF is happening?

He has Henry on the back of his shirt. Hope he is as good as the Arsenal one.
Looks very greedy. Could have passed the ball instead of scoring a lot of the goals on his tape

Very happy with this, gives him a year to mature and maybe improve his English too. Will definitely try keep a tabs on Anderlecht this season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.