Guardiola on Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any quotes of what the manager of that Chinese team Anichebe played for said about him? Would be fascinating to know.

The translation makes no sense but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

在第一天,维克多首先与相扑选手一起来到训练场。我们试图向我们解释相扑是日本的传统。这是对我们的极大侮辱,但他没有获得任何好处。两只脚像凯文一样踩在董事长诺兰的致敬上。

在第一天,维克多首先与相扑选手一起来到训练场。我们试图向我们解释相扑是日本的传统。这是对我们的极大侮辱,但他没有获得任何好处。两只脚像凯文一样踩在董事长诺兰的致敬上。

Makes more sense than most of what @Joey66 posts tbh.

Thanks for going out of your way to find this pal

Managed one City game at home to Lyon and lost. Guardiola then battered the same Lyon team away from home. No. Players who won nothing with us (good as he was) don’t automatically deserve to be our manager because he’s had a few years putting the cones out for one of the worlds best managers in charge of the worlds best team.

Perhaps Pep can move to us so Arteta can have a crack in an environment he is used to? Just a thought. :p
Alongside Tim Cahill a great partnership - we only seem to win anything with ex players = Fact........ Harry Catterick - Howard kendall - Joe Royle ...
what a great Manager arteta and Cahill as his assistant in Tim Cahill would make - they know the club they know how to play football in the correct way ........

Status
Not open for further replies.