GOT's Most Improved Player Award. 2009/10

Most improved player 2009/10

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be Fellaini, but Osman is also a good shout, he's had a great season in my eyes. One of my early criticisms of him was that he never seemed to step it up against the "bigger" teams. He's improved this aspect of his game this year, against Man United he was MOTM for me.

City nearly made me cry .
No [Poor language removed] .

Danny wants to get this published on the wider internet.

A GOT poll like this is like the Golden Globes compared to the Official EFC votes being the Oscars.

Publicise the forum.

This "most improved player 2010" can be an official GOT category.

Get it on the site feed Danny!

Like , I know what the fuk you're on about , ... ???

The big fell...

If he stays like how he played before he got injured, by the end of next season we won't be able to keep him...barca or real will be knocking on his door haha

Before he was poleaxed, Fellaini was sensational wasn't he? I mean, not many players have the nerve to try that spin he did. And I could go on, but there's really no need.

If he keeps getting better...PHWOAR

Fellani went from an OK player who can provide makeshift cover for injuries to world class and a steal at 15M this year.

Mo, without a doubt.

Next Year Bily , nailed on.

This. Fellaini's experience teaches us that some players need a while to adjust to the new league in which they're playing. Not everybody can be like Bally and blossom from day one...

So I hope that Billy can show us what he can do next season after Moyes and Round weave their coaching magic....

Status
Not open for further replies.