Goats squad analysis thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Not saying it will happen. I’m saying it’s what needs to happen for us to get 7th.

I think Bernard, Iwobi and Sidibe (if we can get him) have a lot to offer any squad.

None of them make the bench for any top six side. As that’s where we aspire to be, move them on ASAP, in my opinion. Carlo may well see it differently.

None of them make the bench for any top six side. As that’s where we aspire to be, move them on ASAP, in my opinion. Carlo may well see it differently.
Even Liverpool have had a week bench at times, United and Chelsea have had week benches too, starting 11 maybe not but bench with ease

Of course they do.

Have you even see the benches of the top 6?

Iwobi was a bench player at a Top 6 club....

Even Liverpool have had a week bench at times, United and Chelsea have had week benches too, starting 11 maybe not but bench with ease

OK, they would make 'some' of their benches 'some' of the time, like now when squads are utterly depleted.

What I'm saying is, fully fit Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United, City and Liverpool squads (possibly Leicester too) none of those make the bench, for me.

OK, they would make 'some' of their benches 'some' of the time, like now when squads are utterly depleted.

What I'm saying is, fully fit Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United, City and Liverpool squads (possibly Leicester too) none of those make the bench, for me.

You don't think a Leicester bench that has Marc Albrighton sat on it would not swap him for Bernard?

You don't think a Leicester bench that has Marc Albrighton sat on it would not swap him for Bernard?

Well no, as Albrighton averages roughly double the goals and assists that Bernard does across the same period.

Albrighton 1 assist all season, Bernard 2 goals 1 assist.

You want it to be 1 way, but its the other way.

That includes a load of sub appearances for Albrighton, check the goals and assists last 40 or 50 starts for both, Albrighton has far more. Almost double at last check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.