Goats squad analysis thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that Carlo Anchelloti has come to manage Everton on the basis we are broke and can't afford to dip into the market, neither can I believe he looked at our squad and thought "there is a bunch of players who can win at the highest level and enhance my reputation".
I am forced to believe he is looking at rebuilding completely, he is stripping out the deadwood and seeing what he can salvage from the situation he has inherited. Hopefully we are starting a real revaluation of what it is we are doing and looking at what is required to be a top four team in England and being able to sustain that.
Players are going out freeing up money for wages, more will go in the summer. We can't expect much by way of transfer fees because they are out of contract or just plain useless; unless we sell Richarlson which would be a retrograde step.
Carlo hasn't got many more clubs in him, hopefully he is building a monument to himself.
What is that they say about hope.

Can't believe Kenwright and the carpetbagger did this to Don Carlo on his deathbed.

I can't believe that Carlo Anchelloti has come to manage Everton on the basis we are broke and can't afford to dip into the market, neither can I believe he looked at our squad and thought "there is a bunch of players who can win at the highest level and enhance my reputation".
I am forced to believe he is looking at rebuilding completely, he is stripping out the deadwood and seeing what he can salvage from the situation he has inherited. Hopefully we are starting a real revaluation of what it is we are doing and looking at what is required to be a top four team in England and being able to sustain that.
Players are going out freeing up money for wages, more will go in the summer. We can't expect much by way of transfer fees because they are out of contract or just plain useless; unless we sell Richarlson which would be a retrograde step.
Carlo hasn't got many more clubs in him, hopefully he is building a monument to himself.
What is that they say about hope.
That is quite similar to the prayer I say every night before I go asleep

Manager: Carlo Ancelotti

GK
Jordan Pickford (HG) KEEP
Maarten Stekelenburg GONE

RB

Séamus Coleman SELL
Djibril Sidibé BUY
Cuco Martina GONE

LB

Lucas Digne KEEP
Leighton Baines (HG) GONE

CB

Yerry Mina KEEP
Michael Keane (HG) KEEP
Mason Holgate (HG) KEEP

DM/CM/AM

Gylfi Sigurðsson (HG) SELL
André Gomes (+) DO I NEED EXPLAIN
Fabian Delph (HG) KEEP
Jean-Philippe Gbamin (+) KEEP
Tom Davies (UA) LOAN OR SELL
Morgan Schneiderlin (HG) SELL

Widers

Richarlison DO I NEED EXPLAIN
Bernard EVERY TEAM NEEDS A WEE BERNIE
Alex Iwobi (HG) KEEP
Theo Walcott (HG) SELL

ST

Moise Kean (UA) KEEP
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG) KEEP
Oumar Niasse OUR SWEET DEPARTED PRINCE

Total players: 23

10 HG/11 Non-HG/2 UnderAge
Max 17 Non-HG

Players culled so far: 23
A.Williams(OOC), Jagielka(OOC), Vlasic(Sale), Galloway(Free), Robinson(Sale), Lookman(Sale), Gana(Sale), J.Williams(Sale), McCarthy(Sale), Onyekuru(Sale), Mirallas(Free?)

JJK(Loan), KEEP Sandro(Loan), SELL Virginia(Loan) KEEP, Dowell(Loan), SELL Garbutt(Loan), GONE Tarashaji(Loan), GONE Pennington(Loan), SELL Besic(Loan) SELL, Connolly(Loan), SELL Bolaise(Loan). SELL

Tosun(Loan), SELL Lossl(Loan) KEEP

Players purchased : 7

Lossl,KEEP Gomes, Delph, Gbamin, Kean, Iwobi, Sidibe(Loan)
That is 17 players we keep by my reckoning
ADD
Gordon and Gibson
BUY
CM x2 RM LW All guaranteed starters

You have you list Marcel ,now get cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.