FYI: Talksport Everton Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elstone needs to send up the bat signal here...

"Calling all friends...calling all friends....we're calling in favours from ex-players and media contacts....Mayday Mayday Mayday!!!!"
tumblr_m24p94fUvU1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

It's a real shame the local media haven't been as fervent/active asking questions of, and following up with Everton as they have been of Collymore this morning!!!

Downie and Gregg will be on Radio City Blue Room Thursday.

I emplore every evertonian not to let these club appologists give the club a mouthpiece on that show and today.

Tweet them into hell.

Downie and Gregg will be on Radio City Blue Room Thursday.

I emplore every evertonian not to let these club appologists give the club a mouthpiece on that show and today.

Tweet them into hell.
Have you watched 300 recently or something?

Despite whats said now How many times have we had the figures from harris dismissed by those supportive of the board as speculation ? From the show it seemed they were vague again so collymore pushed it and they ballparked a figure . Next thing this generates fan concern and interest and maybe even discontent so they begin to circle the wagons .

It's embarrassing that the echo spend more time in one day getting into collymore than 10 years in dealing with the club , collymore might not be a 'journalist' but he's clearly (unlike others closer to home) not beholden to the club so able to be independent . Maybe the idea is so alien to the echo they're atruggling to process it.

It may not be award worthy but it's more than we've had for years so I'm grateful to stan .

Despite whats said now How many times have we had the figures from harris dismissed by those supportive of the board as speculation ? From the show it seemed they were vague again so collymore pushed it and they ballparked a figure . Next thing this generates fan concern and interest and maybe even discontent so they begin to circle the wagons .

It's embarrassing that the echo spend more time in one day getting into collymore than 10 years in dealing with the club , collymore might not be a 'journalist' but he's clearly (unlike others closer to home) not beholden to the club so able to be independent . Maybe the idea is so alien to the echo they're atruggling to process it.

It may not be award worthy but it's more than we've had for years so I'm grateful to stan .

hitting the nail right on it's head here.

Status
Not open for further replies.